Sunday, May 02, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I got this beautiful hand made card from Wesley this afternoon. He spent the afternoon over at Ettema's playing with Alaina. I was so touched I almost cried. "Ahh...buddy, did you make me a card...my sweet boy..." Then I read it....all typed up in pretty different colors(Alaina had helped him)

Happy Mother's Day Mom!!

I love and I'm sorry you had to go on the
camp out with Emily and that she was so
annoying. Happy Mother's
Day!


Love,
Wesley


Touching.

5 comments:

Melissa :) said...

LOL! :)

Melissa Miller said...

Hello! It's so nice to meet you! I really appreciate your kind visit to my blog. You are always welcome anytime. Your blog is wonderful!

*Blessings & Smiles* ~Melissa :)

Jen said...

I love Wesley.

Jen said...

I love Wesley.

Lisa @ Heaven Sent said...

So funny! I love that it is truly in his own words. Gotta marvel at how their brains work. :)