Tuesday, July 11, 2006

1 2 3 Not It!

1. My home is... full of children.
2. I am listening to... SpongeBob.
3. Maybe I should... get off the phone.
4. I love it when... the house is clean, dinner's on it's way and the kids are going to bed.
5. My best friend...is Doug, Laura, Jen & Carol. Who can pick just one?
6. I don't understand...math, my DVR & why the gallon of milk is always empty.
7. I lost... you name it I've lost it. Many times my purse off the roof of the car.
8. People say...I look like my mom.
9. The meaning of .my blog name is...my brain has never been the same since the birth of my children.
10. Love is...true love is security.
11. Right now, somewhere, someone is...getting a massage.
12. I will always...put ketchup on my bratwurst.
13. Once upon a time...my thighs did not touch and my boobs were perky.
14. I never want to...be alone.
15. My personal motto is...don't stay angry it takes too much energy.
16. When I wake up in the morning...I make coffee, read my email and my blogs.
17. I get annoyed when...short people get to call themselves petite and tall people have to call themselves X-LARGE! NOT FAIR YOU ARE JUST SHORT!
18. People always...want more.
19. I sing...all the time.
20. Hugs are the best when...they last a long time and take your breath away.
21. Today I...made my bed.
23. Tomorrow I will...have coffee with my girlfriends.
24. I really want...to play an instrument well.
25. If my girls/boys were born the opposite sex, I would have named them...Samantha, Jason, Stephanie & Tara.

These are harder to answer than I first thought, maybe it's because of my Mommy Brain? I tag Laura!

5 comments:

Jen said...

#13 ha ha

kkoois said...

i put ketchup on my brats, too! unless you have some good kraut, then no ketchup.

Carol said...

#3-but I like it when you're on the phone!
#8-that's such a compliment...your mom is beautiful and so are you!
#12-Dave and I both put ketchup on our brats.
#13-I don't ever remember a time when my thighs didn't touch. Even as a kid, I would chaff there. (my fat legs!)
#13-so come on over!
#25-great names! I still love Samantha.

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»