Friday, August 29, 2008

Soccer Mom's can rule the world!


It's rumored that Alaskan Governor Sarah Palin will be John McCain's VP pic and I'm in awe! I've don't know much about this 40 something soccer mom from AK but I do like the idea of a conservative women getting the chance to have a say in Washington. She has a degree in Communications/Journalism and decided that what she saw in local politics needed to be changed and that she could make a difference. She was elected to local government, state government and now has the national spot light...can you believe it?! I'm inspired by her story....because it could have been me...it could have been you...you can make a difference! Soccer Mom's can rule the world! = )

5 comments:

Melissa :) said...

ROFL!~ Um...don't go to my blog. Don't you do it. Don't you dare! LOL ;o)

Jen said...

IF it was me, those girls would be wearing dresses that wear much more pleasing to the eye for pics. Too. Much. Pattern.

I heart Sarah Palin! I was googling her a few weeks ago when I first heard her name floated.

Melissa :) said...

I have to add -

They are a gorgeous family, aren't they? Very sharp looking family. :)

Kris said...

As an Alaskan, an Alaskan soccer mom as a matter of fact, I couldn't agree more with you! Although I do wonder sometimes how she looks so great all the time with 5 kids and running a state and all. She's amazing and very well-loved around here!

Carol said...

Christine, you inspired me to do some political research. I know, I know! It's quite amazing! I've been reading about her. Thanks for getting me a little bit excited to learn more...